Saturday, March 5, 2011

This is rapidly becoming "not funny"...

So in my last entry, I mentioned that if things at work get any worse I will quit in a second.

Guess what...

I hit a deer on the way to work last Sunday. My car repairs are going to cost 2-3 times what I've made at work so far.

And I'm sick. And not like "I'm going to take it easy tonight and I'll see you at work tomorrow" sick. I'm talking about "I think I'm going to die...and I'm not convinced that's a bad thing" sick. In order to keep my lousy, miserable, underpaying job I went to a clinic to see a doctor...who diagnosed me with "some kind of infection" and gave me a steroid shot and a prescription for antibiotics. And tomorrow night I get to work the graveyard shift.

Joy.

And on top of all this, I'm really getting sick of Jonesboro, Arkansas. The weather is lousy, the drivers are brainless, and I never hit a deer driving down to Clearwater Beach. Check out my Exmo blog if you want even more details.

The only left to happen is for me to get robbed tomorrow night.

No comments: